Relocations are our specialty. We plan your new space for its electrical needs utilizing our years of experience to ensure your new space will fit tomorrow's requirements.
You Can Trust WP With Your:
- Intricate installations and re-connections
- New main electrical services
- Equipment power drops
- Data Cabling
- Electrical engineering
- Out of state relocations
Depend On Our Team Of Dedicated Professionals To:
- Attend move meetings with all relocation team players.
- Survey existing conditions for cabling/electrical/furniture.
- Interview/inventory each associate prior to relocation to gather all user equipment and location information.
- Disconnect power, network, and telco connectivity to all required equipment at current location.
- Prepare all equipment and associated cables for relocation by moving company.
- Confirm equipment location and set up arrangement at new location.
- Reconnect all equipment to electrical outlets, network outlet, telcom outlet, and all associated printers, modems, etc. at each new workstation/office/ support room location.
- Wire manage all cables upon completion of reconnect.
- Turn all equipment on to ensure power, network, and telcom connectivity.
- Troubleshoot all power, network and telco as needed if problems arise.
- Provide a follow up "Happy Crew” for minor adds, moves, and changes as a result of equipment relocation.